As a specialist provider of education and training for building professionals, I know the importance of continued professional development better than many, but I also know that training alone is not always enough to implement change. You need to be supported in the workplace to make changes; only then will you be able to effect the required changes into your daily work habits, that’s why I created the VIP Package.
- Identify: Together we identify your needs.
- Individual: The information you require to effect change will be tailored for you as an individual.
- Inspire: I’ll inspire you to make changes.
- Introduction: I’ll introduce you to the people that matter, either online or face-to-face, remember I’ve been in this business for twenty years, so I know a few people…
- Investing in your career will offer you the greatest return on investment that you can reap anywhere, it will pay itself back many times over.
- Whether you’re looking for a pay rise, a new job or a new client, as a building professional, you are an asset to yourself and others; continued professional development will always increase your value.
- The start of a New Year is a popular time for professionals to set career goals. Be sure to achieve yours in 2016 by investing in continued development.
- Professional education and development adds to your credibility; let me help you become the “go-to” expert in your field.
- It’s important that your clients experience true expertise, only with professional development will you be offering truly exceptional customer service.
- Council employees
- Private building professionals
- Building compliance company owners
Are you a council employee who is aware that you have a knowledge gap or lack a specific competency? Go VIP.
Are you a compliance company who wants to get ahead of the game and gain a competitive edge? Go VIP.
Find out how to become a v “I” p HERE.