Often when it comes to interpreting building compliance you need immense fortitude to wade through legal and technical jargon… Alternatively a stiff whisky sometimes helps!
Many of you reading this will at some stage of your career have been personally trained by Rosie, she has delivered hundreds of workshops over her twenty plus years in the business of building law education. Rosie knows how to lighten up the subject by having some fun with storytelling along the way. After all, even though building law is about buildings, it’s the people inside those buildings that really matter.
At Building Networks we’re consistently looking for new ways to translate building law so you can easily understand and apply it, that’s why we are now offering you the chance to book a Customised Action Learning Group.
What exactly is a Customised Action Learning Group? And why do you need one?
- Suitable for local government management or private sector compliance companies; a Customised Action Learning Group is an in-house facilitated training programme designed specifically to suit your business or department requirements.
- A Customised Action Learning Group is delivered at your place, not ours.
- Because of the unique delivery and facilitation method, a Customised Action Learning Group will help cement knowledge even if members of your team are not predisposed to training.
- This new method of group facilitation doesn’t just feed information; instead it introduces your team to practical work place tools and techniques that enable them to solve problems, make decisions and take action through appropriate enquiry methods and examination of case studies.
- A Customised Action Learning Group includes modules that test and measure your team’s knowledge to cement their learning.
- You’ll save dollars on your 2016 training budget, because we make sure your staff members receive facilitated training customised to their requirements, with no associated costs or time out for travelling.
Discover more HERE