Planning is great – but action is better.
Over the break I have spent time reading about consistent actions leading to habits and how these habits, in turn, help us to achieve our goals.
If you are in the business of compliance, one habit you should adopt now is to keep up to date with changes; I can help you with that!
My goal for 2016 is to keep you informed with a range of training and educational resources and courses that suit your work style and your budget!
Here is my quick start guide for achieving your goals and building bigger, smarter and better (with Rosie) in 2016.
- E-learning – Connect with “Virtual Rosie”. E-learning is great for you, if you struggle to find time to get away from your business or have a limited budget for travel costs. If you prefer to learn new information in short bites and in your own time, this is a great way to start building your knowledge.
- VIP day – This is the real deal, “Virtual Rosie” is a great starting point, but with Building Network’s VIP Days I am all yours… So if you prefer one on one training and support, this is the way forward. I am yours for the day, and will focus my attention directly on your training and business needs, supplying you with an action plan to implement and take yourself and your career or business forward. A VIP Day will help you accelerate results and guarantees you’ll be inspired by a wealth of content, experience and ideas.
- Public workshops (either LIVE or Online) - If you learn better within a group and enjoy facilitated discussion with others this is a great way to build your knowledge base and stay up to date. Check out all Building Networks’ public workshops and events HERE.
- In-house customised training – Does your business or team have specific requirements? Is it easier for Building Networks to come to you? There are several courses that can be delivered in house, or we can tailor a course to suit your organisation’s requirements. Find out more HERE.
- Join the “One Stop Shop” for Building Compliance Information – BuildNet is has been developed by Building Networks as a unique opportunity that gives you yearlong access to my advice, compliance information and training materials. Find out more HERE.